Service Changes in Response to Covid-19
As an essential service, Collins Avenue Physiotherapy Clinic continue to provide in-clinic appointments and also virtual Telehealth services where required. In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic we have made some changes in how we do things. It is important that you are up to date on our procedures before you attend the clinic.
All patients will be screened with a phone questionnaire before they are given an appointment. This will include questions about Covid-19 and some general health questions.
All patients will be advised that they must not attend the clinic if they have respiratory symptoms associated with Covid-19. Some people may be identified as more vulnerable to transmitting Covid-19, we may advise these patients to begin working with us using a Telehealth consultation.
Once given a clinic appointment you will receive an e-mail , outlining what you will need to do on the day of the appointment. Any changes in your health status need to be reported to us prior to your arrival at the clinic. You will also receive an email, reminding you of this, closer to your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment
- You should wait in your car until we call you in.
- We shall be wearing masks and we ask that you wear your mask too.
- On entering the clinic, we shall be taking your temperature and asking you to clean your hands.
- You will be brought directly to the consultation area, and will not share areas with any other patients.
- We shall be respecting social distancing and keeping the time spent at less than 2m within the current guidelines.
- We will be working with a paperless system, so videos of your specific exercise programme will be sent directly to your device. Your receipt and next appointment details will be forwarded to you by email.
- We ask that you pay by card if at all possible.
- All treatment areas and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between visits.
- We must all continue our commitment to good respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene as we proceed.
Working together we can deliver the best of physiotherapy care in a really safe way.
At Collins Avenue Physiotherapy, our mission is to support you in returning to the lifestyle that you want to lead. We are committed to listening to your story and working together towards the resolution.
We use internationally supported approaches for the best management of your specific complaint. Our commitment to ongoing training means our approach is constantly influenced by the most recent evidence.
Our team members are not just experienced Chartered Physiotherapists, but have also all undertaken Post Graduate programmes in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. This means we are experts in managing sports injuries, back and neck pain and many other acute/ persistent pain conditions. We have no junior staff. We provide the plan and the skills needed to empower you to achieve your goals.
We are passionate about helping you to lead the life that YOU want to lead.
Central location, situated close to Beaumont, Drumcondra, Raheny, Santry, Killester & Clontarf. Easily accessed from M1 & M50.